inspiration, creativity and how to's

Journal Castle

March9

A lovely rendition of “This Little Light of Mine” by Bryan Faber – The Better Brother – enjoy  01 This Little Light of Mine

I created this castle by colour copying some of my favourite journal pages and then putting them all together to form a funky castle!

Be Sociable, Share!
    posted under Journal Pages, Tutorials
    8 Comments to

“Journal Castle”

1. On March 31st, 2010 at 7:26 pm Tweets that mention Violette's Creative Juice » Blog Archive » Journal Castle -- Topsy.com Says:

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Jodi Ohl and Violette Clark, Violette Clark. Violette Clark said: Journal Castle http://bit.ly/cfd7MA [...]

2. On April 7th, 2010 at 6:50 pm Knockoff Handbags Says:

I have been looking around freakflag.ca and really am impressed by the good content material here. I work the nightshift at my job and it is boring. I have been coming here for the past couple nights and reading. I simply wanted to let you know that I’ve been enjoying what I have seen and I look ahead to reading more.

3. On April 19th, 2010 at 2:59 pm Julie Says:

Loved listening to “This Little Light of Mine”.

4. On April 21st, 2010 at 10:26 am admin Says:

Hi Julie, My friend’s son-in-law created that song especially for me…..i’m glad you like it! xo

5. On October 21st, 2010 at 5:42 pm Kathie Says:

I LOVE! your journal castle, Violette!!! I can’t wait to see it in person sometime! (and you!) :)

6. On April 30th, 2013 at 4:14 pm Boyce Says:

When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added
      I get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can
      remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

7. On August 6th, 2013 at 11:27 pm Kitty Says:

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do you ever
      run into any internet browser compatibility problems?
      A couple of my blog readers have complained about my
      website not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in
      Chrome. Do you have any advice to help fix
      this issue?

8. On October 17th, 2013 at 7:43 pm Sabine Says:

Just wish to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is simply great and i can assume yoou are an expert
      on this subject. Finee with your permission allow mee to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
      Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Email will not be published

Website example