inspiration, creativity and how to's

sunshine coast photos

July29

A journal page I am working on

A sunset picture taken by Mr. G on the Okeover Inlet close to Desolation Sound

A  buddha in the garden at Ruby Lake Resort

The safari tent we stayed in at Ruby Lake – cool eh?

Mr. G and I on a tiny island in Ruby Lake – we canoed there

Mr. G paddling the canoe (with a kayak paddle) ……boy was I spoilt!

Glitter cast enjoying the beach while Mr. G is kayaking Ruby Lake (I was envious)

Having a rest in a fancy tree-trunk carved chair – whimsy and magic abounded at Ruby Lake Resort

Here I am sketching in a park while Mr. G kayaks

Bidding a fond farewell to the lovely upper Sunshine Coast

Our vacation is almost over – we’re spending the next couple of days down in Gibsons Bay and will be leaving for home tomorrow.

So I should be blogging again regularly  – as soon as I get the hang of the voice recognition software to help me along.

Love,

Violette

Thank you once again for all the warm wishes and thoughts from everyone.

Be Sociable, Share!
    9 Comments to

“sunshine coast photos”

1. On July 29th, 2010 at 5:38 pm giggles Says:

Beautiful photos my friend. I am sooo soo sorry about your fracture. I know the discomfort of a caste. Mr Gee looks so relaxed….great photo, you guys look all dolled up! Love the colourful dress Violette… glad you were able to find a bit of joy there despite your troubles!

That top sketch is very cool, love how you did the hair…it’s very unique! Love the tree and the leaves too! Enjoy the rest of your evening. Have a safe trip home! This is not a holiday you will soon forget…you had perfect weather for it though! You’ll be home in time for spirit of the sea!

Love Sherrie

2. On July 29th, 2010 at 6:13 pm Irma Says:

Well, I guess the universe really is telling you to slow down and notice the little things. Thinking about you. On the bright side – good thing it was your left arm! ;)

Love you,
      Blessings,
      Irma

3. On July 29th, 2010 at 8:50 pm Wendy Freak Gibson Says:

I must say, I pictured quite a different sort of tent …. and I will stop feeling sorry for you laying on the ground in a sleeping bag! lol Which, obviously, you aren’t! lol You and Mr. Gee both look so stylish for campers!

As a Gibson, I trust your explorations of Gibson’s Bay will be satisfying! I hope you get a shot of a sign!

See you soon! We all missed you!

>W<

4. On July 31st, 2010 at 4:13 am julie :) Says:

Both of you look very cool, very hip in you “date” clothes! :)

5. On July 31st, 2010 at 4:17 am julie :) Says:

Woops! spelling error, — “your” date clothes.

6. On August 1st, 2010 at 6:29 am eleni Says:

wonderful journal page! your dress is fantastic!!!

7. On August 1st, 2010 at 4:42 pm penny luckenbaugh Says:

How happy and relaxed (despite the cast) you both look- and what a tranquil and inspiring setting.
      You were so right that creating objects of meaning would help me thru the grief process. I will never forget your kind words.
      Penny in Portland

8. On August 1st, 2010 at 5:24 pm judie Says:

Ms. V, you are just living the life or Riley, aren’t you? Um, persactly WHO was Riley, anyway?

xoxoxo

9. On August 2nd, 2010 at 5:54 am DJ Says:

I love your photos, Ms. V~
      Hope your vacation was all you needed it to be…

Email will not be published

Website example