Here is an art journal page i created last night for the Hospice Teen Healing Journal workshop proposal. The shiny bits on the butterfly wings are made from candy wrappers.
Last night my friend Sandra hosted an impromptu Ladies Craft night. There were 4 of us that attended and oh what fun we had! Some of the ladies made cards with the supplies you see here, some glittered and I made the butterfly art journal page! What a fun time we had! Thank you Sandra for deciding it wasn’t too late to introduce some last minute crafty merriment into our lives. The laughter and sharing of stories and philosophy touched my heart!
Paula, Brenda and yours truly
Brenda, Paula and Sandra.
The December Calendar Giveaway Winners are:
This is an international swap so you’ll get postcards from around the world – how fun is that?
The basic idea:
- You will make 10 postcards in a mixed media format (don’t be afraid – mixed media is a cinch! Keep reading…)
- You will receive 10 mailing address from me for other creative people just like you from around the world!
- You will send each of those ten people one of your handmade postcards.
- Then you will receive a handmade postcard from 10 other people from around the world!
Sound like fun? Then join us! Read more here.
* I am taking a short break from blogging over the Christmas Holidays but will be back on January 2. I might post a photo or two here and there and will most likely post a message on Christmas eve. If you have my blog on your RSS feed then you’ll know if I’ve posted anything . I plan on spending some time taking online video editing classes and just chilling with Mr. G! He’s been away on business for 3 weeks and I’m looking forward to having some quality time with him.
So I will be back soon! Take good care of yourselves, count your Blessings (which i am sure are many) and enjoy the Christmas Season!