inspiration, creativity and how to's

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays my friends!

December25

Christmas Tree 2011-s

I actually have a small Christmas tree this year as well as Noel my Mannequin Smile.  Everything looks all magical and Glittery this time of year!  Having Christmas music gently playing in the background really helps get me into the Christmas Spirit! How about you? Are you in the spirit yet?  I hope so!

Noel Christmas 2011-s

I want to wish all of my readers a very joy-filled, peaceful and happy Christmas!  May 2012 bring you abundance, good health and happiness. Thank you so very much for all of your love support and kindness over the past year.  I truly do appreciate you – even if we have never met!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

signature

Be Sociable, Share!
    posted under General
    9 Comments to

“Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays my friends!”

1. On December 25th, 2011 at 5:52 am Susie Says:

Merry Christmas, Violette. May your 2012 be filled with beauty, happiness, contentment and good health.

2. On December 26th, 2011 at 3:44 am Michelle Finley Says:

I recently became interested in mixed media and I bought your book last month. I haven’t put it down since. I really do refer to it daily. You are a very talanted artist. I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for helping me get my “groove” back. I lost my mom (aka best friend) due to cancer this past July and I have had a hard time concentrating on anything other than my husband and boys. You have in fact brought some inspiration back into my life and we have never even met. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Blessed Be,
      Michelle Finley

3. On December 26th, 2011 at 7:33 am Ali Says:

Merry Christmas Violette. I have loved reading every post this past year and am always inspired by you and your joy. Here’s to a wonderful 2012 for you and those you love.

4. On December 26th, 2011 at 9:52 am admin Says:

Thank you Michelle for your kind comment. I’m happy that my book Journal BLiss has helped you along on your mixed media journey and that i have brought a bit of inspiration back into your life. I am so sorry to hear of your Mom’s passing. I know that art is such a wonderful tool to use to heal. It sure has helped me. Take care and happy holidays Michelle.
      Love, Violette

5. On December 26th, 2011 at 9:53 am admin Says:

Merry Christmas Ali. Thank you so much for your kind words and for reading my blog! Happy holidays to you! Wishing you also a fabulous 2012!

Love, violette

6. On December 27th, 2011 at 4:27 am bettyann Says:

Merry Christmas to you Violette…it has been a blast with my family these holidays…have been given much inspiration this year..take care and thank you for your encouragement

7. On December 27th, 2011 at 10:33 pm Lorraine Says:

Please make sure I am on the list. Some of my emails have gone missing or something!

Picked up my Jan/Feb issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. On page 84 they are advertising free eBooks about art journaling and you are one of the 5 pictured examoles. Good for you!

8. On December 28th, 2011 at 8:44 pm admin Says:

Happy Holidays Lorraine – thank you for giving me the heads up! Sooo cool! CPS had used my journaling piece in their e-newsletter too so it’s nice to see it in a hardcopy version of CPS!

Love, Violette

9. On December 29th, 2011 at 4:04 am Kym Says:

Have the happiest of New Years Violette! Thanks for the inspiration you give us all. It is a truly a delight.

Email will not be published

Website example